Peter J Ross

Default Mooron

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show.

Thank you. I aim to please.

Anyway, Bertie is reputed
to be a sailor.

That's more than any of you are reputed to be - even in each others'
opinion.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got the
other night.

Really?

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing various
interesting things instead of posting all weekend like you 'sailors'."

He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

Yeah, I'm hiding. That's why you can't see any of my posts.

It's just too funny.

You can say that again!

--
PJR :-)