Jim -

Default OT congrats, Calif.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I did not support the guy just because his political affiliation began with
"R".

Nor did many others. McClintock was the best Republican candidate.

I agree. Too bad the voters did not see that. Hollywood blinded them.

But let us not forget the fact that they wanted a change and were desperate considering
the cast of players they were able to choose from.

I would like to see how many Dems voted for the guy.

A bunch. They all think Californina politics will become exciting as a
Terminator movie. :-(

Truly sad indeed. Arnold has a tough job ahead of him. He wants to cut $8 billion
from the budget and reduce property taxes at the same time. Good luck in that
endeavor.

Too bad you had to try to spin the win with your political bias. It is
unbecoming of
you Chuck.

That is my honest opinion. They have elected a celebrity, not a proven
administrator, into a situation where a proven administrator is required. Good
luck, CA. Hopefully, the interests that bankrolled the $1mm required to unseat
Davis know something about governing and they can instruct Arnold effectively.

Since he has been elected, I think everyone needs to give him a chance. He will likely
fail, but who knows.

I just hate to see the partisanship coming into play now, with the dems promising
another recall election in 100 days.

California spoke. Live with it.

They did. Makes no diffy woo to me, except as further proof that California
continues to be the Enchanted Land of Fruits and Nuts.

Again we agree. The state is totally screwed up both fiscally and politically. They
made their bed. Let them sleep in it.