me

Default decent used boat for Great Lakes? Ebb Tide

I am looking for a decent used boat for the Great Lakes, something
22-25 feet w/ a cuddy (not a walk-around). Primary purpose will be
fishing, but I would also like it to be suited for recreation/leisure.
Looking to spend b/w $6k and $12k,

Hi Mark,
I've got a friend who's thinking about selling his boat and getting something
bigger. The boat is a cuddy cabin set up for fishing about 24 feet long with a
trailer. It's located near Toledo Ohio on the Maumee river. If you want I have
him send you a e-mail with more details. Please put "fishing boat" in the
subject line so I know who it's from.

John