Paul Schilter

Default Bush Helps Restore Class to Society

Clams,
Well I like escargot but I'm not to crazy about zebra mussels (live in
the Great Lakes region). On the other hand I'm a fan of Clams when its last
name is Canino :-)
I'm a diver so I appreciate the under sea world. It's a little noisy down
there with open circuit scuba gear but at least there isn't any political
dissuasions. :-)
Paul

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
What about mollusks?

-W

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Hey come on now captain, I've got friends that are crustaceans, and

they'd
be insulted to be compared to these guys. :-)
Paul

"Capt. Frank Hopkins" wrote in message
k.net...
GO AWAY! THIS GROUP IS ABOUT BOATS, YA STUPID CRUSTATION.

Text deleted