Per Elmsäter

Default Sigh....

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:53:07 GMT, "Per Elmsäter"
wrote:

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
Of course, the two of you seem more like the racist *******s of the
world who simply claim that those who call them racist don't
"actually have anything to say.". Your mind is made up, even
though you know the standard differs, so you must ignore your
critics.

Who are you talking to?

See what I mean?

No I don't, 'cause what you are saying is not making any sense to me.
HINT have you ever heard of irony END HINT

Now would the fact that I'm a bottom poster and he was complaining about
such help clear your thoughts up. No I guess not, eh. Oh well that's what
you get for speedreading.

--
Perre