b0bsprit

Default Sigh....

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:25:58 -0400 I replied to Gary L. Burnore
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:17:49 -0500, Just Plain Insane
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:56:46 -0400 I replied to "katysails"
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that stuff going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and paste routine...I', not gonna stop top posting, however...you're just going to have to live with that....

Katy, try downloading something like Agent from Forte or Xnews
(free)

Why? If she wants to top post, she should just use Outlook.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww