Donal

Default Awesome photos of Cape Horn (from on top) and the Beagle Channel

"William K. Spence, Ph.D." wrote in message
snip
As for the timing of the post, I rarely check the news groups unless I'm
looking for information. I made the post the post a few days ago simply to
see if anyone was interested in seeing photos of Cape Horn and the Beagle
Channel because I thought they were worth seeing.

Ignore Simple Simon. He is an idiot who used to be quite witty.

Most of the photos were good,.... and a couple were truly awesome. I've
downloaded them, and I hope to print them.

I, for one, would be grateful if you would let us know when you add more
photos.

Regards

Donal