Vito

Default Bye bye Democrat Party.

DSK wrote:
Water cooling has nothing to do with "efficiency." ...

Bottom line is if cold water goes in and hot comes out the calories it
contains are being wasted.

.... For years I worked on the contingency that my pay was
a percent of decreased maintenance & fuel costs due to my work. Now how do you think I
could afford that trawler, by screwing up & whining to Uncle Sam like an Enron exec?

Sounds like you are a very effective BS artist ....

Oh great. Next you'll tell me that we'd be better off had there been a nuclear war ...

.... albeit ignorant and lacking ability to entertain new complex ideas.
Worse yet ...

You're another right wing nut case, aren't you? ....

.... your over-active imagination has no factual basis. That's prolly why
you flim flamed so much $$$ as a BS artist. Works like "magic" on some,
but not your betters.