Jonathan Ganz

Default Zuma sailboat

I used to do that with my windrider tri. Sometimes it scared people
how far up the ramp I would get before it stopped. Damn thing was
indestructible.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Gilly,

I have very little knowledge to pass on to you about the Yuma but I have
to tell you about an observation of a Zuma I had.

I watched one sail up to the Launching Ramp. I thought he would nose up
to the waters edge. Was I surprised! He sailed the damn thing right up
the ramp. It must have been thirty or forty feet. I didn't think he was
ever going to stop sailing the damn thing. Stepped off on dry land and
started getting it ready to car top. I was very impressed.

Ole Thom