Harry Krause

Default My alt. belt breaks alot Help please

K Smith wrote:

This is an example of liar Harry's MO, he pretends he has actual
experience than he can say whatever, he invents his jetski so he can
spread his lies & hate in the jetski NGs, till they told him to sod off.

As far as your other complaints, well, almost every president in my memory,
and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his wife), Kennedy,
Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and participated in
deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far more important than who
was giving them blow jobs.

Good lord. I met *every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I
worked once for his father.

So tell us, Karen of Oz, did you go to school to learn how to be an
idiot, or did it come naturally to you?