noah

Default What do you people

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:41:46 GMT, "Paul" wrote:

Hehe, you guys are hilarious. So addicted to proving the other guy wrong.

For anyone who cares, I was simply pointing out irony. The post may or may
not be on topic, the poster may be right or wrong, it doesn't matter, the
irony still exists. Irony isn't a fancy way of saying someone is wrong.

I thought highlighting the irony would make someone smile (I even threw in a
Simpsons reference). My bad.

And to pre-empt the inevitable post that points out that the post was
actually not technically ironic then I will pre-concede to that as I am not
an English major. But is smelled like irony.

That is all, you may resume bickering now.

Paul, bickering is one of my least favorite activities. Below that is
"proving somebody wrong". Just slightly below that is plucking a wet
chicken.

I admit that I missed the "Mmmmm" reference the first time around.
"My bad." The poster used some strong language, but he is not the
only one that is frustrated with the nonsensical, pointless,
misplaced, political-bashing OT posts. I have no problem with the
occasional "non-boating" post. What is happening here is not the
occasional excursion, but the insistance of a few "man-child" people
to occupy the group and throw their tantrums.

I've smelled some unfortunate things in my life, but WTF does irony
smell like? )

Regards,

....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.