Simple Simon

Default I dont need no crystal ball

Lady sailor is a whore and a stupid one at that.

She strung along a good man and now that she has
been dumped by Schoonertrash and has rebounded
right into the lap of as pathetic an individual as abides
on the face of the Earth she is proud of her treachery.

If ever I have the misfortune of meeting the whore and
her loser/lover I will spit in her eye and kick the crap
out of her "imagination boy" whoremaster.

"Capt.American" wrote in message m...
If your read my post 5-27 you will see that I forsaw the marrage of
Mike and lady Sailor.

"Lady Sailor & Mike~ Look forward to seeing pics of the babbies"

I gave Doug a stock tip that would make him rich! Only if he listened.

Now I perdict a famous asa braggard will lose his boat in a tragic
accident.

Care to guess who?

Capt. American