Bertie the Bunyip

Default BERTIE ALERT

(LJ) wrote in
om:

"Donal" wrote in message
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Someone has already reported me to the FBI and whatever passs for
an intelligence organisation down in NZ

So you say ..... often..... very often ..... ad nauseum....... again
and again,..... over and over.....

Boooorrrring!

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really, Bertie. We're not very impressed by your "I posted a picture
of the Queen Mother's tits" story. Keep it for your grandchildren.
Genetically speaking, they will probably be stupid enough to be
impressed by your exploits in the early 90's.

Regards

Donal
--

Hey Bertie's a legend...show some respect to the B-man....LJ

These guys, aside from being as dumb as dirt, have no regard for the great
tradition that is...

Bertie the Bunyip

Heathens.

Bertie