basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Jul 2003 10:26:05 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:12:20 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

This from someone who has convinced himself (and Joe) that consume and
burn mean the same thing!!!!! By the way, my neighbor and I had a good
laugh at you and Joe last evening. He's a Chrysler certified mechanic,
so I've shown him your posts. As we were working on his Honda
lawnmower motor, I told him I thought it was the carb acting up, and
he said "Nah, probably not burning enough oil."!

Birds of a feather.

Don't you find it a little curious that NO ONE has agreed with your
position?

DimDummy's neighbor has. Obviously they drink from the same well. At
least his 8yo daughter now knows her father is an idiot.

You have no shame. Because you're wrong, and know it, you'll stop at
nothing to try to make yourself look like a man. You're not. You
wouldn't be worth getting my shoes messy to stop on your idiot little
pencil neck. **** you.

And because you're wrong, and you know it, you have to use your own 8 yo
daughter since you can't stand up for yourself. What a pig you are.

Steve

Let me tell you something Steve, you keep up that crap about my
daughter, and I'll hunt you down like the worthless ****ing dog you
are. Do you understand me? Now, do what you want, call the
authorities, etc. You are a good for nothing piece of ****. Are you
married? If so, I'll bet your wife is just miserable living around an
anal dick sucker such as yourself. If not, now you know why. I've had
it with you. Keep it up, ****head.