Scout

Default Euology for a doomed troll tribe

Sworn vengeance? I don't believe our present namesake has it in him. Alas,
he is no pendragon. Aye, he curls his lip, but exposes only flabby,
blackened gums, toothless sockets that have never known a fricative. He
attempts the witty snarl but issues forth only sour curd.
'Bertie the Bunyimpotent' would be a more suitable moniker, and so I shall
call him. His followers, the sorted Bunyippies, will never draw me down to
their echelon. I'm a tolerant fellow, however, and encourage them to
continue shouting and waving fiercely for my attention (and enjoyment), as
they are doing even now. Though they are unworthy of any direct response,
from me or any sailor here at A.S.A., I will not killfile any of them, but
will chuckle each time they expose themselves as the pathetic buffoons they
really are.
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Do you think the Bunyip has sworn vengeance as a consequence?

I have a personal sense of irritation regarding Bunyip's tics.