Flying Tadpole

Default Euology for a doomed troll tribe

Scout wrote:

Taddy,
Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen the TV show 'Bertie the Bunyip'?snip

No. I have seen the tribute websites and they're truly
horrible...the failure to export the show underlines what I say
from time to time: when the chips are down, the US at leat
attempts to do the right thing, and sometimes, as in this case,
succeeds.

Do you think the Bunyip has sworn vengeance as a consequence?

I have a personal sense of irritation regarding the Bunyip's
tics. I don't know whether you were around when I last put this
up, but here's the website of my hometown's paper,
http://www.gawler.sa.gov.au/tourism/...yyears/bunyip/
the paper founded by the Humbug Society in the 19thC, who among
other things did the Roman trick and elected a horse to
Parliament (it never got there of course--the politicians
knackered it.) It was silly of me to hope that some of the same
spirit may have infused our present bunyip, but my verse, alas,
was all too correct:
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com