Bertie the Bunyip

Default Cedar bucket is full of Bertie

"Scout" wrote in
:

Sorry to leave the lively discussion last night, but I had to go take
a Bertie. Now my bucket must be emptied or there'll be Bertie all over
the deck. You guys can feel free to argue with this clown and his
sock puppets and pimple popping pals, but I really suggest filtering,
deleting, and ignoring. I really wouldn't mind all the posts if they
were either funny, witty, interesting, or sincere. I see no evidence
of anything but a juvenile mentality screaming for attention. I
recognize the M.O. Does anyone else get the feeling that they had
their own NG but realized at some point that they have nothing
interesting to talk about? Scout

Attaboy Scoutwad, get it out of your system.

Feel better?

Bertie