Bertie the Bunyip

Default Can I be Gary or Bertie too?

Gary L. Burnore wrote in
:

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:12:45 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Donal wrote:

"Shrub's Stub" wrote in message
Please, can I, huh huh huh?? please please??

Certainly ... if you can pass a couple of simple tests.

Step 1. You must spend a little time in alt.disasters.aviation.
If you discover that you are more intelligent than anybody else
then you are

ready
to move onto step 2.

Step 2. Spend a little time in any other ng of you choice. If
you

discover
that you are the least intelligent poster, then you may be Bertie.

To find out if you can be Gary, simply skip Step 1.

Where did you learn such cruelty, Donal?

You must admit that Gary's answer proved that I was correct!

Only if he's a moron. But thanks for admitting you didn't really
killfile me.

Donal's one of my faves!

bertei