Bertie the Bunyip

Default NG Servers

Nik wrote in
news
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:28:46 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
The_navigator© wrote in
:

I see you went to church when you were young. Didn't find it much
fun though.

What? Jesus you're getting dumber than Donal now. Besides, you
really need to talk to the Asatru neo nazis., they figured out who I
am years ago!

The Asatru neo nazis don't have an idea who you are. I, however, do.

Also they figured out that I'm jewish.

You told me....

Really?

when?

You should be able to find it easily enough on Google, Nazi boy.

Fact is, you are lying.

I never told you any such thing and you know it.

Don't oyu know how to google?

Uh ooohh! Meltdown approaches.

There is no meltdown approaching. Roger is quite safe. If anything was
actually 'done' to him it would make him right in his assertions.

Therefore...

Liar liar!

pants on fire!

So, Njkky,