The_navigator©

Default Hey Peter Ross

do you want to dance for .asa tonight?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:45:50 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:17:05 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

You must be really tough too, since you snipped the newsgroups line in
case I saw your reply.

S'funny, even a newbie could have guessed that I was not cross
posting...

I'm so sorry. I've just got into the habit of thinking that kooks like
you have RUN AWAY when I don't see a reply in any of the newsgroups I
read. Next time I'll remember to check all of Usenet in case I've
missed your words of wisdom.

As for tough, I don't ever need to 'talk tough'. Now who's
'allowing' me only one ot two top posts -is that you 'tough' boy?

You really woudn't want to feel my horny hand spanking your soft
little bottom, tough guy.

But there's nowhere you can hide, you know.

Sounds like you want to meet me in person? Are you sure?

Get on the plane NOW! And bring all the sex aids you own!!

No, I went to New College, Oxford, and had the distinction (rare,
these days) of leaving without taking a degree. Stanford is for uppity
colonials. Next question?

Am I supposed to be impressed by you continued failures in life?

No, but I must admit I'm very impressed by you spellchecker.

I have to be very, very drunk before I start typing like that, Navvie.
What's your excuse?

Leaning over typing while doing more interesting things leads to typo's.

Were you arranging your stamp collection?

Still you got the idea. Here it's called katytype.

I'm sure the whole world cares what it's called "here".

Are you glued to your
phosphorescent world?

What's the ugliest part of your body?