Jonathan Ganz

Default Lesson for Donal

Thank god he can't read *my* posts.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:00:27 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:
It would really help if you understood English, Gary. Perhaps you

should
read my earlier response to Tadpole again. Try to understand it this

time.
It wasn't written in any particular code.

I wouldn't read it if it was top posted.

You think that I top post????

Once again you prove the point that I made to Tadpole. Unfortunately,

you
really are too stupid to understand what I was saying.

BTW - I've really taken the **** out of a few people over the years.

You have the biggest bladder that I've ever come across.
Don't understand?? Read it again! If you still don't understand, then

ask
a neighbour to read it for you.

Regards

Donal