Donal

Default By the way, Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
So, do you now agree that an F6 is no more than a bit of good sailing?
Will you continue to describe such weather as a "storm"?

Again, failure to read and understand by donal. Reports of "storms" only
implied that they were close by.

Let me remind you of the stupid comment that started this discussion.

You wrote "Well, today I met Marc from alt.sailing.asa for a sail. Winds
were challenging
to say the least, blowing 20-25 and gusting well above 30 to perhaps 35. "

**challenging to say the least**. It was an F5/6.

Do you still want to admit that you find such conditions "challemging"?

Regards

Donal