Jonathan Ganz

Default That was no rock that Bobadil struck!

I have, but they were going to hit a sea wall.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Hey, stupid, I have NEVER seen a motorboat throw it in
reverse to avoid a collision. They have some sort of mental
block against it and that's a fact.

"otnmbrd" wrote in message

nk.net...
Then why don't you wait and see what transpired? I know of very few
(Neal excluded)people who won't try and put the brakes on when the are
about to have a collision .
Signaling and attempting to turn are excellent defenses .... one would
hope ( unless circumstances dictated otherwise) that he also included
slowing, but the reporter wouldn't know and/or understand the importance
of this to the story.

otn