Wally

Default BERTIE ALERT

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Looks like a good little boat. Got a better pic?

I obviously don't have any shots of it in the water, but here's another from
the source you found...

http://homepages.tesco.net/~jim.cooke/FOXCUB_PHOTO2.jpg

Mine looks very similar to the yellow one, which is a MkI - the boat ahead
of it is a MkII (you can tell by the slope on the forward part of the MkII's
coach roof). You can see mine on its trailer, along with some photos of
parts, here...

http://hispaniola.yachtsea.com/

They came in three keel configurations: fin, bilge and swing. Mine is a fin,
and that was a major factor in my going for it. I'm told that they have
dinghy-like handling, which was another attraction for me (I've only sailed
dinghies so far).

In a rush of gonna-learn-to-sail excitement last year, I bought a Mirror
dinghy with the intention of repairing it. I was too keen to get on the
water and spent my time hiring boats instead, so the Mirror never got out of
the garage and was eventually sold. So, technically, I suppose the Foxcub is
my first boat.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!