jlrogers

Default Question?

We call that " fried, sunny side up, on toast." Or "Gimmie 2, looking at
ya."

The Cappys Master wrote in message

Hello?
You place the eggs in a frypan with a few drops of olive oil, fry
until the whites are solid then break the whole lot up with a fork,
sprinkle with chopped parsley and palce onto lightly buttered toast.

Ohhh I see your idea of scrambled is eggs broken into a saucepan then
cooked while stirring until you get an homogenous mess of rubbery
yellow stuff.

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 23:50:18 GMT, "Glorieta"
wrote:

That ain't scrambled, then.

The Cappys Master wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:24:26 -0400, DSK

wrote:

The Cappys Master wrote:

I find lightly scrambled eggs on toast works a treat for my

wife.

what, lightly scrambled so they're still runny, and then serve on

toast to soak
it up??

DSK

Yep, runny yokes.