Jonathan Ganz

Default Question?

Sure. It happens, but rarely. Used to be years ago I'd be teaching
a class, have to do something relatively strenuous and get overheated.
Then, I'd get a big quesy. Now, I don't seem to be affected in the bay.
Also, I used to get fairly nauseous outside the Gate... e.g., to the
Farallons and back (through the potato patch). After a 1000 mile
trip down the coast to Cabo, that pretty much stopped that when I
go offshore. I think a large part of it is knowing what to expect and
how your body reacts to the conditions. I don't think anyone gets
past it completely, but you can deal. As others have said, active
participation makes a huge difference.
"NH_/)_" wrote in message ...
I was reading another group...and a long time sailor said they
still get the sickness, do any of you still get sick? after being out
for a long period of time?

NH_/)_