Simple Simon

Default Question?

I never get seasick. The reason is because I live aboard.
The motion of my boat has become second nature to me
and my cat who also never becomes seasick.

The only cure for seasickness is to become immune to
it. The only way to become immune to it is to eat, drink,
awaken to, go to sleep to, work to, study to, internet to
and crap to sailing and the only way to that is to live aboard
and sail around. Living aboard at a dock does not count. One
must sail around and anchor or moor out where there is
motion to be had even when not underway.

I hope this helps.

"NH_/)_" wrote in message ...
I was reading another group...and a long time sailor said they
still get the sickness, do any of you still get sick? after being out
for a long period of time?

NH_/)_