Bobsprit

Default Real Sailors Only need Apply!!!

You whacked a rock yesterday and haven't looked yet to see what you hit?

Nope. I know what I hit. It was a rock, Jeff. Hard object. Didn't hit hard to
fast. I misjudged the location, but I'll probably remember it next time.
You seem very shaken up by this!
Some years ago, my friend grounded my Catalina 27 badly enough to require us
waiting for the tide. Another time I played too close to Big Tom. I've yet to
meet a sailor who's never made these errors, but maybe your the 1st?
We were one of TWO boats out sailing in those conditions. I know you would have
stayed at the dock...and so do you.

RB