Bertie the Bunyip

Default Better be Irish?....huh!

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in
:

"bowman" wrote in message
Dirk Bruere at Neopax wrote:

Well, since I have founded the party in the URL below it's more
business than pleasure.

Good luck. As much as I may sympathize with some of them, third
parties in the US spend most of their time ****ing in the wind,
upwind in many cases. The only worthwhile vote I've cast in 35 years
was in favor of a mil levy for the public library. They got the levy,
and we got some new books and a functioning computer system. Other
choices on that ballot, such as Bush or Gore, didn't seem to have any
bearing on my, or the nation's, welfare.

Used to be the same in Britain, but I get the feeling the two party
system is beginning to destabilise.

always on the lookout for an opportunity, eh Nazi boy?

bertie