Rich Ahrens

Default Ignorant Dupes

jlrogers wrote:
I left off the g out of respect. Do you need the password?

Geez, this is almost as good as that old nature flick where a cheetah
misses the antelope he's chasing, rolls ass over teakettle for about 50
meters, then sits up and starts licking his paw as if to say, "Yeah, I
meant to do that..."

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:40:15 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote:

By the way, your sign on name is "burnore"

You dumb ****. MY ID is gburnore. ALways has been, always will be.
Bertie's something else, none of your business what of course.

What next, kook? Gonna claim I'm everyone who posts from DataBasix?

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

"jlrogers" wrote in
. com:

Ignorant Dupes

Your opinion of Booby bothers him naught,

Doesn't bother me either for some reason.

Bertie

--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com

-----

How you look depends on where you go.

-----

Gary L. Burnore |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³

Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³

| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3

0 Û³

Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

===