The_navigator©

Default Ignorant Dupes

But you are not cluless are you? 25 minutes to bedtime?

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

Sounds strange for an ISP. Most are most professional (except the
dorks on the screening phones)

Well, from what i could tell about him, it sounded like he was operating it
out of his mom's sewing room. He really was almost as clueless as you guys.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Well, you can ask the person yourself if you like..

I think he still hangs out at mn.general.

This was just spectaculor in it's idiocy, though.
first the guy traces me to his house, then he whines to his ISP about
me. His ISP tries to get at me through my provider who was pretty
much on the floor laughing at Greggie's ISP. Greggie's ISP then
starts writing to a friend of mine asking him if he knows who I
actualy am.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwahwhhah!

Bertie

Bertei

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
.com...

The "Bunyip" has been alleged to get into people's computers while
messing with their head.

IRC there was an individual some years ago that reported Bertie for

"Abuse"

from a certain IP addy. The service was canceled for abuse. But

believe it or not, it was the IP of the person reporting the abuse.

That was very interesting, Ralph.

Are you always so interesting?

Regards

Donal