Rich Ahrens

Default Ignorant Dupes

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rich Ahrens wrote in
i.com:

jlrogers wrote:

Hi Gary,
Your IP address is 63.99.139.80.
You signed on at 3:05:01
You had to reboot at 3:14:01.
The ISP info in the thread "Blackhelicopter.databasesix is correct.
You can run but you cannot hide.
Nice .puter.
Thanks for everything, Putz.

"We're coming to take you away, he-he. We're coming to take you away,
he-he. Ha-ha, he-he, we're coming to take you away."

Good lord, you really are that stupid, aren't you???

they really are.

Some of the tactics here are only hilarious, though!
I got one guy calling me a fish and another trying to get under the
bunyip's skin.

Bwawhahwhahwhawhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahh!

Oh and the netkkkop you've already seen.

Thank God I haven't upset them, or who knows what they would do?

Taunt you again, I should think...