Peter J Ross

Default Ignorant Dupes

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:38:40 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from jlrogers:

Hi Gary,
Your IP address is 63.99.139.80.

Brilliant detective work, Sherlock.

You signed on at 3:05:01
You had to reboot at 3:14:01.

Hey, Bodgers can do "ping"s as well as "whois"es! Genius!

The ISP info in the thread "Blackhelicopter.databasesix is correct.
You can run but you cannot hide.
Nice .puter.
Thanks for everything, Putz.

"We're coming to take you away, he-he. We're coming to take you away,
he-he. Ha-ha, he-he, we're coming to take you away."

Damn, Mr Bunyip. If I'd known you were really Gary Burnore I'd have
treated you with far more... er... far more *something*, anyway.

[In episode two of this thrilling saga my real name is revealed to be
Chris Caputo. Stay tuned.]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"jlrogers" wrote in
:

Ignorant Dupes

Your opinion of Booby bothers him naught,

Doesn't bother me either for some reason.

Bertie

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8