Joe

Default Need a new truck (advice, please?)

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Toyota. I was just at my dealer's yesterday and mentioned to the

salesperson
I dealt with that a friend was looking for a used Toyota pickup. She said
there were quite a few program vehicles around, from the leasing madness

of
the past couple of years. Check your local Toyota dealer. Tacomas have a
pretty beefy V6, and Tundras have a V8.

As a side benefit, Toyota uses actual instruments to design and measure
engine manufacturing tolerances, instead of plastic kindergarten rulers

like
the American manufacturers. 5, 8, 10 yrs down the line, your motor won't

be
choking the drivers behind you, or YOU, as you work with your trailer
downwind from the truck.
-Doug

Hey! We actually agree on something other than guns!

Nothing like a Toyota.