Dave Hall

Default Were trailers full of hot air?

Gould 0738 wrote:

Make that your immagination. Because that's all you have to speculate
with right now.

Dave

Dave, Dave, Dave. Is there any hope for you at all?

Read the friggin speech. Just run a search engine for State fo the Union
Speech. In the last 40% of the speech he associates
SH with nuclear weapons at least a half dozen times. Don't take my word for it,
go look at the actual words of the POTUS. Read what he said, not what Rush
Limbaugh now tells you he said.

The implications are repeated, and deliberate. You think a reference to a
"mushroom cloud" isn't manipulative?

I'm not arguing that he said those things. I'm arguing the point where
you automatically assume that they're false, without any evidence, other
than a few sound bytes to go on.

Dave