Scott Vernon

Default NG Servers

see if this works?

"Chris Hadley" wrote in message
"katysails" wrote in
:

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up
again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete every
address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message
is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post to the other
groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to
alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just erasing
them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding
me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does anyone else with
CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

Well, if you want to be an ass, like I am, you could do whatever
you like.

Bertie