Bertie the Bunyip

Default Flonkers nerds? Heaven forbid!

Starshine Moonbeam wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip dropped a +5 bundle of words....
Starshine Moonbeam wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip dropped a +5 bundle of words....
Starshine Moonbeam wrote in
:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip dropped a +5 bundle of words....
Starshine Moonbeam wrote in
:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip dropped a +5 bundle of words....
mimus wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:19:43 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Tom Mosher" wrote in
. com:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in
| :
|
| This can't be the Bunyip..... I mean ... it's almost
| a complete sentence!!!
|
| I have my moments.
|
| BTW, why are you afraid of the "Star Trek Weenies"?

Oh boy.... be Afraid... Be Very Afraid.... have you ever
seen one in real life?

They are quite frightening. They had a big Star Trek
convention here in Tulsa about a month ago. Thousands upon
thousands of Star Trek Weenies.

He seems to think the flonkers are trekkies..

Bwawhahwhahwhahhwa!

Bertie

It's a cover.

Shh, i know that, they dont.

Well they do now, Mr. Loose Lips.

Damn!

Let that be a lesson to you. Never mix whiskey and beer.

Really? And all this time i thought it was Whiskey and gasoline!

Only if you're a smoker.

i never checked.

See? It pays to know these things.

True, but I'm going to have to wait for my 10,000 mile to find out now.