katysails

Default The best NG in the world!

But chemical castration is still applied ....Yes?

I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't think so. We have a hard enough time trying to get the meds for "quelling" desire for
some of our people with dementia and psychiatric diagnoses. Only way we can get it approved for use in the institution is if we
can prove that the person involved could dangerously inflict him/her/self on someone else. Males are usually given a heavy dose
of estrogen to "quieten" their sexual urges, but it has to be charted accurately and an attempt must be made every so often to
wean them off it to see if they've gone "dormant" or not.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse