Simple Simon

Default The best NG in the world!

I'll drink to THAT!

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Cool it Kate,

Again the OLD MAN speaks. Looking back on life (Mine) I found the 50
years were truly the defining years. Those were the years when you (I)
came to terms with who I was and who I was going to be. I think; I know,
looking back. the Fifties were the best years in my life. Screw those
forties! In speaking to my cronies most seem to concur. It isn't
quitting. It's like an airplane that has been gaining altitude. When it
reaches a good altitude it levels off. It isn't quitting. It is
accepting. That's when life becomes stable and that isn't bad

I do think maybe our friend and leader,Neal has begun to feel some of
this. It's time to let the young TURKS have a go at the Kingdom, I've
served my time. I'll stick my oar in once in awhile to stir the pot and
try to keep the ship upright but the course now is someone else's duty

So much for Ole Thom's Philosophy and hopefully the final

Nutsy is a player right now. He isn't the leader that the group needs.
Maybe he will become that leader, who knows but a Leader there will be

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom