Donal

Default The best NG in the world! --- for what it's worth

"q" wrote in message
you might be surprised at how many people want to read and talk sailing.
MANY come, lurk, and get the hell out before the stench permeates our
clothes. I come maybe every couple months to see if hell has frozen over.
Nope, same bunch of bar-clods hanging over their grog mugs and hanging on

the stools because the only motion they ever experience is the woozy

effects
of too much booze and booze-fuelled ego. Real sailors do not tie up to
the city's sewer outlet.

That was an off topic whine. Please try to stay on-topic.

BTW, I'd love to know how you know that "MANY" come and lurk here.

Regards

Donal