1983 Lund Alaskan 1983 Lund Alaskan is offline
Junior Member

Location: Mt. Dora Florida
Default Mercruiser tilt pump wire schematic

Question regarding Mercruiser pump [type Mercruiser 865380A25 for description of what I have.] Using hydrailic pump to power a Porta-Bracket up/down with tilt switch at helm (on houseboat.) I was looking for a good wire schematic for this.
Also, I do not anticipate raising the bracket up/down often so would it be ok to power the Mercruiser tilt pump via the starting battery. Of course my outboard will have it's own tilt/trim as usual along with standard tilt gauge. Do you think I can adapt a tilt-trim gauge for an outboard to also give an indication of the Porta-bracket?
Attached Thumbnails
Mercruiser tilt pump wire schematic-screenshot-2023-12-18-11-04-01.jpg