Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default REGULAR AND DEISEL

wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 23:19:29 -0400, Alex wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:33:47 -0400, Alex wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:06:29 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

I dont think Wayne is putting his money where his mouth is. That
would be foolish. Ask him, Exxon or Solyndra?
My XOM is up over 50% since I bought it last December. ($40-$67)
I'm up a bundle on USO but it might be time to sell my investment and
hold the profit.
That is always a question. Sell it within a year and pay the taxes or
hold it a year and not pay taxes. (We are usually under the cap).

I've had it over a year.

Then the only question is what the up side potential is. If it is
done, pick a good price and put in a sell order. If you are not to
greedy it should trade. For little guys like us all we need is a few
minutes of irrational exuberance we can tag along for. Warren Buffett
trying to dump 100,000 shares could bend the market.

Based on past performance, there is a huge upside.Â* It's in an IRA so I
can play with it without any tax implications.Â* It's an odd "stock".