justan justan is offline

Default REGULAR AND DEISEL

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 09:01:15 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

"
Wrote in message:r
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 8:21:12 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: " Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:29 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote: wrote: On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-4, wrote: On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:35:05 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r justan wrote: Both $3.Thanks to Joey and his crew of incompetants.Cheap compared to here. We have Desantis. You don't have any buffer at all between you and those incompetants in Washington. California likes to punish poor people. Those who can't afford an electric car. Gas was $2.959 today, it has been $2.799 or $2.759 at Speedway. === The price of crude is up because increases in demand are outpacing increases in supply. When refineries pay

more for their feed-stock, the price of their production follows right along. Planes are flying again and people are driving a lot more. I don?t really believe that is the cause. There is a tremendous backlog of crude. I understand they had to slow down pumping as there was no storage availability. I think it is a truer indicator of inflation than what the Fed is stating.===It's true that the price of energy flows through the economy and eventually affects the price of everything, similar to what happened in the 1970s and 80s. If demand continues to outpace supply, oil will continue to rise in price until either demand decreases or supply increases. Haven't you heard? We have a goodly supply stored underground. Enough to run a war for as long as it takes. Thanks to sleepy Joe, we won't have enough pipeline to move it to the refinerys as needed. Your adopted party is killing America. The big question is Why. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.html===So I guess you are willing to trade the democracy foundation of this country for a pipeline? I'm not. FWIW, I disagreed with the decision to cancel the Keystone pipeline, and will probably disagree with more decisions and policy initiatives down the line. Protecting democracy has a price.

I fail to see where the current cast of characters in power have
any interest in protecting democracy, or the foundation upon
which this country was built. I don't know what's gotten into you
but you need to get it excised. :-)

Spoofer!
--

https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html