Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default Ship - SIEM CONFUCIUS 10-20.jpg

On Sat, 29 May 2021 17:23:12 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Interesting ship entering the Canal on the east end on a rainy day
last October. This is the first auto carrier I have seen that burns
LNG instead of diesel fuel.

She looks brand new.
Great timing on your part, just last week I saw Damia Desgagnes, a
asphalt-bitumen-chemical carrier, come through "my" canal. She had a
couple tanks on deck labeled LNG. I wonder if she is a conversion to
LNG?
As you suggest in your next post, probably many to come. Aren't there
new regulations for cleaner fuel coming into effect for large vessels?
Bob