Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default US - Wareham Natural Resources 2020-08-10

On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:09:31 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:41:24 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

Wareham Natural Resources westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Not shot Bob.

I'm not sure what marine pump out means .

Thanks Lee.
Google wasn't much help here. All Massachusetts waters are NDZ (No
Discharge Zones) and boats are required to have facilities to hold and
them pump out black water to discharge stations. Maybe these guys who
are part of the state police do the enforcemant of these regulations.
Possibly perform "courtesy inspections" similar to what the Coast
Guard does for safety?

I'm a landlubber, do we have any boaters hanging out here who can help
out?
Bob