Default Kamala seen wiping her hand on her jacket

On Sun, 23 May 2021 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 13:49:49 UTC-3, justan wrote:
after shaking hands with a South Korean diplomat last Friday.
Seems like we have two racists representing our country. Shame on
Battyman and Catty woman.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Did y'all ever consider that the diplomat might have a sweaty, clammy handshake

The optics are still horrible. I wonder how it is playing in the Asian
community.
In real life, you just don't touch your face and wipe your hand off
when nobody is looking. Wash them when you can.
BTDT

These days it is OK to pull out your hand sanitizer and take a squirt.

"Offer the gook a shot too Kammy". ;-)