Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Kamala seen wiping her hand on her jacket

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 13:49:49 UTC-3, justan wrote: after shaking
hands with a South Korean diplomat last Friday. Seems like we have two
racists representing our country. Shame on Battyman and Catty woman.
-- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup
Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon.../index.htmlDid y'all ever
consider that the diplomat might have a sweaty, clammy handshake like
Kalif Swill?I'd want to disinfect after a dead fish type handshake from Swill.

Nope!

I would be more worried about a handshake from a professional toilet
cleaner.