Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default A really big ship

On 5/21/21 11:28 AM, Mr Robot wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 08:48:12 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r

On 5/19/21 11:36 PM, wrote: On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:58:29 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 5/18/21 4:43 PM, True North wrote: Not sure if anyone has much interest in boats or ships anymore but we have a special visitor in Halifax. Supposed to be the biggest container ship to ever visit the east coast of North America and the Port of Halifax is first to host it https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/marco-polo-halifax-breaks-record-biggest-cargo-ship-1.6030678 Wowser! Wonder how many gallons per mile it burns? I think the QE2 got something like 12 inches per gallon. I did a little research and they say between 49? and a 125? per gallon. Don?t know,if that is Imperial gallon. They were also doing a lot more than just pushing a ship through the water and

it was faster. This was a city floating out there. They used a hell of a lot of energy sitting at anchor. Can hardly wait until the cruise ships start up again for real and about a month later 500 passengers get deathly ill from some illness contracted on that voyage.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Thats exactly what we expect you to say. You wish misery and grief
on others because you are a miserable old coot down on your luck.
Have a crappy day.

You're such a little whiny bitch!

And ignorant and not very bright, despite the claims of his buddy,
Luddite. I wonder if the cruise lines charge extra for contaminated food
and water?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *