justan justan is offline

Default Gasoline Availability Good Locally

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:r
On 5/13/2021 11:50 PM, wrote: On Wed, 12 May 2021 10:51:07 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote: Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank truck delivery later today. We had spot shortages here and we don't even get our gas from that pipe. Nobody in the peninsula does. It was just panic buying AKA a media driven emergency. Now that everyone has every gas can and tupperware bowl full of gas, supplies are recovering. I still got gas yesterday at my regular station no line no problem regular price. Cracks me up though. Responding to the alternative methods to deliverfuel, Biden's Energy Secretary stated that the pipelinesare the better way to transport it even though her boss axed theKeystone pipeline.Then she thumbed her typical liberal nose at the public by sayingthat if people used electric vehicles, they wouldn't be experiencingthese fuel shortages. She also happens to own stock in an electricbus manufacturer that Biden visited to promote.The value of her stock holdings are potentially worth $ millionsand she has not divested her holdings even though there's aconflict of interest issue.But what really cracks me up is none of these electric vehicleadvocates ever mention where the energy comes from to chargeup their electric vehicle batteries. The vast bulk of it isgenerated by fossil fuel plants. Plus, whenever energy istransformed from one state to another there are losses involved.Laws of physics prevail.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

What? Are you trying to tell me Joey's executive orders aren't the
law of the universe?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----