Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default Gasoline Availability Good Locally

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/12/21 11:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/12/2021 10:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and
no lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a
tank truck delivery later today.

Daughter in law in South Carolina reports no gas at 4 of 5
gas stations she visited yesterday afternoon.Â* She filled up at the
fifth station.

As of this morning, no gas anywhere in the Mount Pleasant area.

We've only taken a few longer car/truck trips in the last year, to
Hilton Head, Savannah, and the Outer Banks, and we have tried to
combine shopping trips locally so we are exposed less to the
vaccination avoiders, even though we have had both shots. Wife has
been to her downtown office just a couple of times to take care of her
plants; the thinking is that DC will "reopen" for vaccinated workers
something this summer. She's become an "expert" at ZOOM presentations!
Out-of-town business travel for her on the damned airlines has been
non-existent since the start of the pandemic, thankfully, though there
is talk of a big meeting this fall in Chicago.

At least you still have some income.Â* Maybe she will pay your
high-interest debt.